What's special about it?
A simple micro RamBot
The main objective of Sanguijuela's behaviour is to detect and attach the host as quickly as possible.
Evolution History at the new wiki: http://testwiki.roborumble.org/w/index.php?title=Sanguijuela/Evolution_History
How competitive is it?
. Date: 6 August 2008
How does it move?
- It calculates the best direction to start scanning and starts moving to the center of its territory.
- It chooses ramming with the anterior or the posterior suckers depending on host's starting position.
- It knows how to take advantage of its deceleration aceleration.
- Linear Ramming.
- Speed boosting in special cases in which the host is not correctly faced.
How does it fire?
- It bites linearly with all its strengh when the host is close enough.
- Attaching the host is the only thing that it thinks about.
Where did you get the name?
Sanguijuela means Leech.
Can I use your code?
It's under RWPCL license. Let me now if it can be improved, mantaining the micro category of course.
Does it have any white whales?
- GrubbmThree: Another micro RamBot very very close to Sanguijuela at the rumble.
- MaxRisk: A legendary RamBot that was removed from the rumble before Sanguijuela's birth.
Comments, questions, feedback: