- In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind. -- Dijkstra
- first bot, very random, worked surprisingly well, instigated infernal addiction.
- Pattern-movement-bot that avoided walls and enemies, but not enemy bullets. Named after cookie because a cookiecutter is a pattern.
- Mega-bot gone out of control. Eventually nuked down to use as a base for Sunshine. Named after Gene Kelly so it could dance around the enemy bullets, eh?
- ProvocativeMovement pattern-movement-bot that made lots of random movements and filled up memory and storage with mountains of worthless data. Named Siren because it tries to lure enemies into bad/predictable patterns.
- Finally, a decent bot ... uploaded.
Feel heavily welcome to the wiki dude! -- PEZ