The log of the development on my system is 14 pages long, and far to large to keep here.
- Demo3 - OneOnOne: 1155.01 (481st) PremierLeague: 142 - 71/0/427 (444th) Melee: 1565.27 (84th)
- I fixed a bug that made it only move like tron (e.g. in 4 directions), I was curious and forgot to revert it
- Fixed some OneOnOne bugs that were being annoying, made some generic "secret" melee movement changes.
- Dropped in some power management into the gun and made the options file actually work.
- Demo2 - OneOnOne: N/A PremierLeague: N/A Melee: 1528.19 (109th)
- Revamped the melee movement to act more like TAOW's, hopefully this will boost its poor rating a tad.
- Demo1 - OneOnOne: N/A PremierLeague: N/A Melee: 1505.37 (127th)
- Original melee release, everything on it is experimental at best, non-existant at worse
- Uses the OneOnOne anti-rammer code for movement in the melee environment and a Head On Targeting.