Starting small. Please add yourself to the list.
Peter Strömberg, aka PEZ
- Your host and creator of Marshmallow
, the current world #3.
- the programmer behind CBot
(Taquin Ho) is new as of Jan 2003. As usual, Taquin has a few questions: THQ - TaqHo Questions
- the programmer behind Duelist
, and DuelistMicro
, and (soon) Warmonger
- I'm focusing mainly in 1 to 1, small bots (Aspid and MicroAspid
- my current focus is on melee nanobots, eg, wee Gem.
- I'm usually busy with MicroBots
-I'm not always active, but sometimes busy with nanobots. Moby series needs an overhaul.
- Just an italian beginner, but without spaghetti code :-)
- Author of Warlord
, and developing AgentSmith
which is an attempt to create a learning robot.
Author of RayBot
, and HumblePieLite
- Currently focusing mostly on MicroBots
. Author of MajorMarauder
- Author of PerceptBot
, his only bot, and the first PerceptualBot
. Statistician scrapped. Currently in development: Tax
- Author of Infinity
(9th in Beginner league in Rumble), and Wasp (too lame for a page.) I'm primarily a NanoBots
- Author of bots with names of the Norse gods.
- Author of Cigaret
- Author of ReetPetite
Starting small with the Nanobots, looking to get in the top 10 or so before moving up to the Micro weight.
- Novice Java and Robocode coder, author of TangosBotV1
is some guy from Spain trying to get his mind on Java and Robocode
Basile Laderchi aka [Killer Angel]?
- Beginner in Java and Robocode
Author of Tron
- Started with CircleBot
, and SillyBot
. Now also have written FloodMicro
, and FloodHT
Rock'N'Roll - Im a Scot and all new to Robocode,give me a bit of time and ill bash out something average.
- Author of loads of bots, but nothing worth releasing, currently working on MegaBot
- I think most of you know who I am :)
- Working on MegaBot Ender
- I'm an architect (System, and Building:)). I love Robocode.
- Lurking and coding untill I can beat SandboxDT
and make a really big splash :)
- Newbie to Robocode and Java. Working on horrible bots (6 month experiance with Java and Robocode).
- Author of NanoSatan
and working overtime on making unfeasable systems! :)
- Interested in GP, not clever enough to have a cool alias.
- Italian Sailor with passion for Java and Robocode
- Author of Cake
, and soon to be Fractal
- Soon-to-be author of various micro/minibots, sometimes based on comic strip Dilbert.
Marcelo Chong (X-KAM-X)
- A Chinese boy who live in Macau with great eager on Java and Robocode. An Author of DevilFISH
- I just added the missing link.
- I like small bots, but im bad at coding them. Since when is spagetti code bad? :-P
- Newbie to robocoding - only two weeks. My first bot named Lindada
- Currently lurking, I've released a few bots though.
- Brazilian java programmer, author of HataMoto?
(melee bot) and Musashi
- Canadian Robocode Tinkerer. I lurk in the background until I'm ready for the big leagues. Creator of SmallBot?
- Small time Robocoder, just learning Java, has yet to build even an effective linear gun. Author of Cinnamon
- Robocode experimenter... an Edison wannabee waiting for his perfect lightbulb to materialize.
- Fairly new to the robocode scene, but already a fanatic coder.
- Computer Science student and author of Gettysburg?
- Newbie to robocode - First real working & competitive Bot: Ram
- Belgian robocode newbie with some knowledge in java programming, currently working on Carbon
- UK Based robocode with little robocde experience, but a lot of maths/coding knowledge. Currently working on my first major bot 'Enigma?
- Student (at school not univeristy) in 12th grade. I'm focused on 1on1 and small bots( better bots with just one(!) aiming method )
- discovered robocode reading a Java book