/ReferenceBots - /HowTo - /Results - /ResultsFastLearning - /ResultsChat - /PreChat
Welcome to the MovementChallenge2K7. It's an attempt at measuring the quality of your movement in 2007 :). Here are the rules:
- All challengers will use the same gun, energy management and radar. These will come from the wiki/mc2k7/RaikoGun.java file found in the zip of /ReferenceBots.
- Each challenger's movement can be all their own :).
- There are 8 /ReferenceBots.
- Each challenger will meet each reference bot in 500 round seasons for regular /Results. Any number of seasons will be accepted for results in the challenge, except, of course, zero :).
- Each challenger will meet each reference bot in 35 round seasons for /ResultsFastLearning. Only 15 or more seasons will be accepted for fast learning results.
- The challenger's score against each reference bot is calculated like "challenger_score / (challenger_score + reference_bot_score)"
- The score will be the average of 4 sub scores, one for each of the categories listed in /ReferenceBots.
Please post the results of your bots (or any other bot you measure) on the /Results and/or /ResultsFastLearning pages.
Results chatting is best carried out on the /ResultsChat page.
If you're curious about how we arrived at these rules and bot set, check out the /PreChat page for the discussion.