I just returned after some months out of Robocode and I was unable to decide what to install. So here it is a summary:
- Robocode - The original one.
- RobocodeSG - Robocode with added functionality to draw on the screen. Uses standard java. It is 100% compatible with Robocode.
- RobocodeGL - Same as SG, but using GL, needs some additional GL libraries installed. Drawing code parts must be removed to run RobocodeGL bots on Robocode.
- Robocode3D - A 3D rendering engine for Robocode.
- [RobocodeNG] - An evolution of Robocode, with new guns, armors, etc.
Do I miss some existing implementation? -- Albert
Should we remove this from the front page, as most of this is built into robocode now? --Chase-san