1.6 - 1948 bytes
- More tweaks to movement, a touch of shrinking for a feature that got removed afterwards anyways (an accel segment for the 1v1 and 2v1)
- Runs away if enemy has more energy, otherwise likes the distance '400'
1.5 - 1951 bytes
- Tweaks to the movement
- Slight refactor, removed redundant loop
1.4 - 1993 bytes - 75.67%, semi-finals
- Fixed 'serializable' problem with Java 1.5
- Changed reverser so that it *flips* the reverse state instead of setting it to *true* when Raiko's flattener triggers
1.3 - 1934 bytes
- Added a new top secret dimension to my gun segmentation - for a total of 6 dimensions plus bins
1.2 - 1917 bytes
- Made the enemy more 'targetable' if they have a high 'offset'
- Shoots with slightly less power
- More concerned with moving perpendicular
1.1 - 1834 bytes
- Changed the gun to a lightly segmented GF gun, with quite a few (6) segments on the offset
- Made the movement want to reverse every now and again, according to Raiko's flattener
- It can't beat ShizPair...
- Initial release!
- Uses pure melee style minimum-risk movement, moves perpendicular to close bots, and bots that have recently shot me
- Uses a segmented PlayItForward? gun, rebuilding the last 50 movements in that segment