/Results - /ResultsChat - /PreChat
Welcome to the RambotChallenge2K6. It's an attempt at measuring ramming performance. The rules are simple.
- The Challenger must be a bot with ramming as main strategy.
- The Challenger is free to fire at will
- There are 4 Referencebots, all real versions none of which is crippled.
- The Challenger meet each reference bot in battle over 500 rounds.
- The Challenger's score against each reference bot is calculated like "challenger score / (challenger score + referencebot score)"
- Average the scores against each reference bot to get the total score.
- Next to that the bulletdamage and ramdamage of the challenger are noted
Note that at least 15% of the damage must come from ramming, otherwise the bot is not qualified as rambot.
Please post your bots' results on the /Results page. RoboLeague can ease running this challenge.
The Referencebots and an RoboLeague xml file can be obtained here: http://home.versatel.nl/gheijenk/robocode/things/RC_Reference.zip
Results chatting is best carried out on the /ResultsChat page.
If you're curious about how we arrived at this bot set and the rules, check out the /PreChat page for the discussion.
Would you guys consider adding an AntiGravity
Bot to the list of references? I'm just curious wether they'd be pinned against the wall or escape the Rammers :-) -- Dummy