up to 2-feb-2004.
Finally a first place (see [Robocode Outpost] Season 3)!
- Fenrir 0.185 wins the Rookie 1v1 League.
- mini.Fenrir 0.2 wins the Semi-Pro Melee League
And their places in the [Eternal Rumble] Jun 29th are not bad either:
- melee: mini.Fenrir 0.21 is placed 31, Fenrir 0.193 is placed 28
- 1-vs-1: mini.Fenrir 0.21 is placed 65, Fenrir 0.193 is placed 60
Update on the [Eternal Rumble] Jul 12th:
- melee: mini.Fenrir 0.34 is placed 45, Fenrir 0.23 is placed 49
- 1-vs-1: mini.Fenrir 0.34 is placed 62, Fenrir 0.23 is placed 31
Watch out: Fenrir 0.23
is released. My first bot that defeats TheArtOfWar
and Ares in one-on-one !!!
- Congratulations on your 33 place jump in the rumble! You have regained the crown of the highest ranked dutch bot :-) Great work Loki! -- Vic
- Yeah, I saw that, impressive :-) That was the same time I claimed the title of highest ranked American bot (David didn't want to let it go). Are you working on reclaiming that, Vic? -- Kawigi
- of course :-) -- Vic
- thanks! This is the first time i have actually printed the ER results and hang them on the wall of my room :-) But i feel a bit disappointed by the 17-position free fall in the melee competition. Fenrir 0.193 once (may 26th) occupied the 18th position... -- Loki
- LoL?, hang the results up on the wall... I should do that. Especially the detailed results with FloodHT beating SandboxDT... -- Kawigi
- :-0 you should make a movie of that, like on http://www-6.ibm.com/jp/event/robocode/home/robojcup/ -- Loki
- I would welcome a Java 1.3.1 compatible Fenrir. Is it somewhere it should run it should be up here in Sweden, wouldn't you agree? =) -- PEZ
- Pez, you're right. For you, and all others in this Mitgard, I have created a version that should be 1.3.1 compatible. Can you check the version i send you by e-mail? Don't expect a Ragnarok (yet)...
- It works. Thanks! I'm looking forward to a bot of yours bringing Ragnarök down on the Robocode competition. -- PEZ
- Soon we may see the time when all hell is about to break loose ... (but who will be the One?) -- Vic