0.1.2: codesize: 749 score: ????
- Somehow managed to squeeze the codesize down even further
- Shoots 3 power bullets if the last tick revealed a match over 30 ticks long
0.1.1: codesize: 749 score: 2008
- Switched to bit-shifting to store both adv-vel and lat-vel in one char, instead of a different char for each. Prevents 'half-off' matches that don't get rebuilt properly.
- Doesn't match or rebuild across rounds
- Utilized the Arrays.sort and Arrays.binarySearch to reduce my codesize - so now depends on Java 1.5+ (as does Robocode, so it shouldn't be a problem)
0.1: codesize: 742 score: 2006 after 1576