/ReferenceBots - /HowTo - /FastLearning - /Results - /ResultsFastLearning - /ResultsChat - /PreChat
Welcome to the TargetingChallenge2K6. It's an attempt at measuring pure gun performance in 2006 :). The rules are simple.
- The Challenger must remain stationary all the time.
- The Challenger must try to fire power 3 bullets when it can.
- Which means no energy management whatsoever...
- Challenger is only allowed to feed the fire() method(s) the constant 3. This often results in at least one bullet per round fired with energy lower than 3 though.
- There are 10 /ReferenceBots, none of which fires, few of which does any ramming.
- The Challenger meet each reference bot in battle over 500 rounds.
- The Challenger's score against each reference bot is calculated like "challenger_bullet_damage / rounds"
- Average the scores against each reference bot to get the total score.
Please post your bots' results on the /Results page. This is made very easy by using RoboLeague and the TC Calculator.
Results chatting is best carried out on the /ResultsChat page.
If you're curious about how we arrived at this rule set, we took it from the original TargetingChallenge. If you're curious about how we arrived at this bot set, check out the /PreChat page for the discussion.