/Results - /ResultsChat - /PreChat
Welcome to the MovementChallenge2K6. It's an attempt at measuring the quality of your movement in 2006 :). The rules are simple.
- The Challenger is not allowed to fire any bullets.
- There are 3 subchallenges, each against different types of targeting.
- Average the scores of each subchallenge to get the total score.
Please post your bots' results on the /Results page.
Results chatting is best carried out on the /ResultsChat page.
If you're curious about how we arrived at the ruleset, the subchallenges and the reference bots, check out the /PreChat page for the discussion.
- Download the reference bots and RoboLeague template XML: http://www.dijitari.com/void/robocode/mc2k6_reference_bots.zip
- Load the template XML in RoboLeague, add your challenger and set it to focused competitor
- Upload the result XML to the MCCalc script: http://robowiki.net/cgi-bin/MCCalc
- Make sure to check the "Format for MC2K6" option
- Copy the MC2K6 results wiki text to the /Results table