s entry in the RRGunChallenge
. So its basically Raikos movement without the MusashiTrick
) plugged into GrubbmGrb
. This is also a test platform for some tryouts with targeting that are not yet available in a public release of GrubbmGrb
(newest entry on top)
- version 1.0.10 (200603xx) - rating: - rank: - PL:
- replaced linear gun with very specific anti-oscillator gun
- version 1.0.9 (20060228) - rating:1772 - rank:70 - PL:51
- added orbital gun back in. The linear gun's extra points are negated by 'trashing' between guns
- version 1.0.8 (20060226) - rating:1763 - rank:75 - PL:59
- replaced orbital gun with linear gun. The linear gun points out some possible improvements
- version 1.0.7 (20060224) - rating:1773 - rank:69 - PL:56
- well, this is the result of my gun-improvements of the last 8 months . . .
- version 1.0.6 (20060224) - rating:1763 - rank:76 - PL:53
- re-introduction, Raiko's movement is still very good
- version 1.0.6 (20050629) - rating:1761 - rank:62 - PL:43
- added segmentation on 'nearwall'
- Does not seem to help much, but i'll keep it just in case. End of development (for now)
- version 1.0.5 (20050627) - Another buggy version . . .
- version 1.0.4 (20050621) - rating:1759 - rank:63 - PL:46
- added 'sortof linear' gun again, while keeping random gun
- Too much guns makes it hard to decide which one to use
- version 1.0.3 (20050620) - Buggy version, forget it
- version 1.0.2 (20050619) - rating:1754 - rank:63 - PL:48
- replaced 'sortof linear' gun with random gun
- both guns have advantages, approx 15 points for each
- version 1.0.1 (20050614) - rating:1753 - rank:63 - PL:48
- added rolling averaged velocity CT-gun
- +30 points! very nice addendum to my gun-array
- GrubbmGrbRRGC 1.0.0 (20050610) - rating:1723 - rank:89 - PL:62
- based upon GrubbmGrb 1.0.5, added Raiko's movement and disabled ramming disabled bots
- Only 50 points progress on the gun, and Raiko's movement has 45 wins more than GrubbmGrb in the PL
- GrubbmOneRRGC 0.9 (20050610) - rating: 1672 - rank: 118 - PL: 95
- based upon GrubbmOne v0.9 (equivalent to GrubbmGrb v0.6).
- Re-entered and loosing 23 points and 17 places after 7 months.
- GrubbmOneRRGC 0.9 (20041103) - rating: 1695 - rank: 101 - PL: 92 (with 14 pairings missing)
- based upon GrubbmOne v0.9 (equivalent to GrubbmGrb v0.6). The base with only the (old) circular gun.
Where can I get it?
array with only simple targetters can be quite effective. -- GrubbmGait