Don't hit an OldMan
is an attempt to write a competive 1v1 ( no melee mode at all ).It uses VirtualBullets
and a random dodging movement.You can set its behavior in settings.xini (GZIP).Try it out and tell me what you think about it.Every post will be pleasent.
- 0.2 first official release
- removed a bug in gun.
- added I/O
- replaced movements by one single movement - a random movement
- tweaked gun
- found a bug in fire power calcualtion
- little changes to gun
- new I/O management
- replaced RandomFactorTargeting? by PatternMatchingTargeting?
- once again another movement (witch i'm not satisfied about it yet)
- added a new VictoryDance
- once again another movement (still not the final i guess)
- deactivated PatternMathingTargeting? because it was buggy.
- tweaked GFGun
- for 9991st time another movement.
- changes to movement.Yes you read correctly - it's not a new one ;D .Not as flat as it should be, but that the next step to take.
- maybe i'll add a dimesion to my GFGun
- change algo to calculate default gf-data
- tweak both of my guns
- melee movement
- flattern my movement
Exciting to see a new VirtualGuns bot again. Good luck! Haven't I seen a movement like that somewhere else? =) -- PEZ
It's just until i have developed my new one.working.... --deathcon