nfwu (aka techdude)
- Note: there is no team functionality at all, though.
What's special about it?
My first attempt at AntiGravity
Movement in OneOnOne
Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
Versions marked (*) are stable.
How competitive is it?
- Currently arond the 99th place. Trying to push into the 80s.
How does it move?
How does it fire?
- My own version of PatternMatching.
- Single layer search pattern, double layer storage.
- Only requires an int array for storage.
- Doesn't work very well, though.
- An extreme-segmented gun. Useless since I don't have data saving.
- A GF Gun with NO segmentation.
- A normal pattern matcher.
- AntiWaveSurfing? Gun
- Doesn't really work against wave surfers.
- Works against some non-wave surfing bots though.
, by pointing it's gun array at itself.
How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
It crashes more often in Melee than OneOnOne
How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
What does it save between rounds and matches?
- .TARGET data and .BLACKBOARD data (gun and movement respecively)
Can I use your code?
Code is included in version 1.2 and maybe 1.2.1.
What's next for your robot?
- options.ini file in data directory for switching from battle (RoboRumble) to simulation (gun or movement challenge) modes.
Comments, questions, feedback:
Finally corrected a long-standing bug in the core RobotNeoOperationSystem?. This should have improved the Movement, too. I apologise for updating a robot in the rumble just after one day, but the sooner the better. --Nfwu
No need to apologize. A lot of us have updated a bot several times in one day. I think my record is around 5. =) Just run a RRAH client when you add a bot so that you're contributing and nobody will mind. --David Alves
Not bad, I have never really got into using virtual guns. My Virtual gun system is a bad hack compared to this. --Chase-san
RATING DETAILS FOR techdude.Carruthers 1.2.1 IN GAME roborumble
CURRENT RATING = 1752.67
See more ratios at the end of the page
It has participated in 366 battles. Last one hold on 2007-1-1:0:0
Happy New Year! --Nfwu