* replace a input for pattern(Wave) and changed match value count method. * pattern analyzer do a little better,and in this version if it find very good match value, * the pattern analyzer will breat.so if the enemy is very predictable,i will use very little time to analyse. * so,shoot better than 1.01. * movement based on enemy's bullet power.
* add a sentence to ram target,become a rammer :).
* make it ram better.
* 1.15:add a strategy -- Anti-Ram * if Cigaret's energy is low,he does not fire,so...some rammer go to ram him * when the rammer is close,he start to escape ,when it is very close,he fire.(because very close so mostly hit it) * (codesize 1488)
* fixed a bug in ramming.
* tweaked movement a little.
* tweaked movement a little again.
* tweaked movement a little again.(codesize 1476)
You are my hero! I just looked at eternal rumble, there was an update maybe twenty minutes ago. CIGARET IS 1ST 1v1! Congrats! SandBoxDT? also finally has that little negative face next to it!! -- Kuuran
Hey Hey!!! Congratulations, Iiley!! Keep up the good work! :-) -- Dummy
Thanx, but it returned to #2 this turn. ;[ -- iiley
I ran Cigaret 1.2 against DT and got some interesting results. DT eventually learns and comes back ahead, but 1.2 seems to be able to beat him pretty thoroughly early on. Also, Cigaret stayed ahead on bullet damage even when losing on survival. I think the latest wave targeting definitely beats whatever DT is using. Nicely done. -- Kuuran
I wrote a new stat-gun for my own bots and was quite satisfied when i saw it hit many good bots.Then i took cigarets movement in order to put it together to a completly new bot. I want to let this bot enter the RoboRumble now (as a wiki. bot) . Am i allowed to do this and does this bot have to be open soure?
PS: I dont know why but my browser shows my that i am PEZ :/ --deathcon
OK,hope to see.~;]
PS: change to your name in Preferences.~;] -- iiley
Done! added this bot:
Cool. It will be interesting to see where this bot ranks. I hope you open sourced it. I do think that bots built from open source bots should also be open source. ad.Neo's example should not be followed IMO. -- PEZ
Of cause it IS open souce. --deathcon
where do i download this bot? been looking for yonks now :-( !
where can i find the code of this bot... ??? [dr bocky]?
you can download it here(source included):http://www.robocoderepository.com/BotDetail.jsp?id=1152
Hey. Check out this graph: http://rumble.robowiki.net/lrp?game=roborumble&name=cx.mini.Cigaret%201.31 pretty cool! -- PEZ
? Why is it so cool? --Vic
This old robot almost draws against all top-10 bots and even wins against some of them. -- PEZ
This robot, and virtually every other cx.* robot is the bane of my existance right now. I can not even manage a draw vs. most of them. The movement is simply devilish. Very hard to hit. Ah well, the search continues. -- jim