Gemini (member of GeminiTeam
- Added some anti-ram behavior.
- When the enemies get too close to one twin, the other one tries to get close to help.
- Complete rewrite.
- Now uses minimum risk movement.
- Target selection based on the other robot's heading and energy as well as distance.
- Distancing is more fluid.
- Random movement is more flat.
What's special about it?
How competitive is it?
It's currently the TwinDuel
How does it move?
A cross between MinimumRiskMovement
How does it fire?
How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
The risk function and reverse chance change in duels.
How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
It attacks the nearest target.
What does it save between rounds and matches?
Where did you get the name?
From the sign of the zodiac (the twins).
Can I use your code?
Sure, it's released under the terms of the RWPCL
What's next for your robot?
Staying the TwinDuel
give it the most trouble so far.
What other robot(s) is it based on?
I looked at LuminariousDuo
for code size reducing tricks.
Comments, questions, feedback:
You've got an off-by-1 error in your version history =) GeminiTeam won weeks 2-5, four weeks in a row, then Valkiries won because KomariousTeam knocked GeminiTeam out in week 6, then YinYang in week 7, and last week was week 8. -- Voidious
Oops! My mistake, I was too lazy to look it up. Thanks for the heads up. -- Kev