/ReferenceBots - /HowTo - /Results - /ResultsFastLearning - /ResultsChat - /PreChat
Grab the reference bots from the zip file at the bottom of this page.
Test your WaveSurfing against bots with (somewhat) predictable targeting techniques:
- HawkOnFire OS modified to always fire power 3 bullets.
- Splinter 1.2 modified to
remove StopNGo mode use some weird, random direction StopNGo (oops), and to always fire power 3 bullets.
- GrubbmGrb 1.2.4 modified to remove StopNGo mode, to prefer power 3 bullets, and only use its HOT, Circular, & Orbital guns.
Test your predictability against a PatternMatching gun:
- Waylander 0.1.14 modified to remove StopNGo mode and to only match when gun heat is low.
Try to avoid being clobbered at a close-range:
And finally, flatten your MovementProfile against top rumble bots:
Download the bots: mc2k7.zip
- The .zip does not yet come with a template .xml file for RoboLeague, someone feel free to repackage it with one and replace the link above.
- Thanks to all the open source bot authors who made this selection possible!
A tip when trying to perfectly line up GF0 of your EnemyWaves: if you do it right it is NOT going to line up perfectly with HawkOnFire's bullets. The angle will be slightly off, since HawkOnFire instructs his gun to turn to the angle between his position LAST tick and your position THIS tick. -- Simonton